The Michigan Department of Natural Resources’ Fisheries Division will host two public meetings in April to discuss local fishing regulations in the Eastern Lake Superior Management Unit.
The meetings will be held:
• Monday, April 8 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Sydney’s Restaurant, located at 400 Cedar St. in Munising.
• Tuesday, April 9 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Tahquamenon Area Public Library, located at 700 Newberry Ave. in Newberry.
An overview of regulation changes for the 2013 fishing season will be presented, including the following:
• Northern pike size and bag limits.
• Muskellunge one fish per season harvest limit.
• Dip netting season changes.
For more information, contact Eastern Lake Superior Management Unit supervisor Steve Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 906-293-5131, extension 4070.
Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for this meeting should contact Steve Scott at 906-293-5131 a minimum of five business days before it occurs. Requests made less than five business days before this meeting may not be accommodated.
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Sound
Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar