Premium Sheds at PremiumUpSheds.com
Marquette County Transit Authority - Road Tested and Passenger Approved
NMU- Be You
Shop & Donate to Goodwill NWUP
Press Releases

Northern Climate Network Addresses Culpability February 19th

Marquette, MI – The Northern Climate Network at Northern Michigan University will continue its colloquium series with “How Should We Think About Culpability for Climate Change?” NMU philosophy professor Zac Cogley will address the topic at noon on Friday, Feb. 19, in 1320 Jamrich Hall.

“Accounting for individual culpability for climate harms is difficult,” Cogley said. “Even explaining corporate culpability for climate harms is challenging. In this talk, I argue that we might want to accept that no one is culpable for climate harms. Instead, the primary way in which individuals and corporations become culpable is via interfering with political attempts to address climate change.”

The Northern Climate Network is a student-led, campus-wide consortium providing opportunities for faculty, staff, students and community members to discuss and learn about climate change in the local region. Its mission is to share current scholarship on climate change from a wide range of disciplines and to build an interactive database of people interested in working on and teaching about climate change at NMU.

Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Sound
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Sound

Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar