Marquette County Transit Authority - Road Tested and Passenger Approved
NMU- Be You
Shop & Donate to Goodwill NWUP
Premium Sheds at PremiumUpSheds.com
Press Releases

Tech Threat Suspect Out on Bond – Nov. 13

Houghton, MichiganNovember 13, 2015 – The suspect in the social media threat at Michigan Tech has been released on bond, charged with disturbing the peace, and will be arraigned on Monday.

Michigan Tech President Glenn Mroz notified the campus of this by email, saying:
“I want to reiterate that we take these sorts of threats with the utmost seriousness.  To that end, the university has served the suspect with an interim suspension and ban from campus.  This allows the university to complete the investigation process.
“Clearly a larger community dialogue about this and other recent events will help us all better create the community we desire.  It’s my understanding that students  will host a campus dialogue December 2 at 7:30pm in Fisher 135. These are conversations that might be hard to have, but are necessary for our community.  I look forward to seeing you there.”
Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Sound
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Sound

Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar