mediaBrew Communications continues to grow and we need sales professionals with experience in radio, print, television, or other media sales. We’re locally owned and operated… and proud of it.
If you’d like to work in Marquette in a vibrant sales and marketing job where you and a team create on-air and online advertising campaigns for local aggressive business owners, find me. Do you have experience with sales in marketing for radio, print, television, or other media marketing? Are you a professional looking for a change?
It’s a rare opportunity to have an open field of challenge, where you and your production team move through the opportunities, picking the best ones off, closing deals, measuring expectations and meeting them with 140-point ads on-air and online that light up a business.
mediaBrew Communications offers better opportunities for successful marketing executives with strong community connections than any other local media outlet with increasing volume commissions, promotion commissions, new businesses bonuses, and collection bonuses as well as generous allotments for laptops, travel stipends, and even provision for part-time or full-time assistants to keep the successful executive free to focus on success while better serving clients and communities.
This position is an “evergreen” position. We are always searching for new sales team members to join our network.
Stay around awhile… after just a few years of rolling up your sleeves with mediaBrew Communications., you will learn to:
- quickly research
- learn how to listen intently and gather the right information
- train your eye to see the opportunities
- train your ear to hear when you client is ready to say YES and is ready to close!
Take these invaluable skills with you for the rest of your live moving you successfully into most any organization you choose to be a part of. Come on board in Marquette and let’s build some advertising/marketing bridges for the movers and shakers in local business. Email me a paragraph on why I should choose you. Attach your resume, too. Employment@brodcasteverywhere.com
Apply NOW at mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc. 3060 US 41 W, Marquette. If you are the right fit, we’ll contact you immediately to schedule an interview.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Confidence and comfort establishing and fostering community connections
- Adherence to and compliance with company policy
- The ability to plan accordingly, producing timely, professional results for clients
- Proficiency with basic office equipment and a willingness to learn industry-specific software
- Excellent communication, marketing, and presentation skills
- Preference will be given to Career-Minded Marketing Professionals with at least three years of full-time sales experience and a solid record of success
- Good driving record and reliable car
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with one of the following:
- One writing sample of your best writing on any topic (500 words)
- Write a 30 or 60 second commercial and showcase your creative ability to write scripts
mediaBrew Communication Marquette Llc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does NOT discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or gender and encourages women and minorities to apply.
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Gift
Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar