Marquette County Transit Authority - Road Tested and Passenger Approved
Shop & Donate to Goodwill NWUP
NMU- Be You
Premium Sheds at PremiumUpSheds.com
Press Releases

Student Law Forum Hosts Talk on Police Encounters – 4/12/17

Marquette, MIApril 10, 2017 – The NMU Student Law Forum will host a presentation titled “Don’t Tase Me, Bro! A Citizen’s Guide to Police Encounters.” Marquette Co. Sheriff Greg Zyburt and attorney Karl Numinen will be the speakers at this Suds, Buds and Barristers event. Their talk begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 12, in the upstairs community space at Ore Dock Brewing Company. It is free and open to the public.

The Student Law Forum’s goal is to provide its members with the resources to successfully enter law school. It engages its members in LSAT preparation, law school tours, conferences and speakers. Members also discuss high-profile legal issues and other topics of interest to students.

Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Sound
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Sound

Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar