Switzer Construction - Your Storage Solution
Press Releases

Huss Receives NMU Scholarship

MARQUETTE, Mich.- Spencer Huss of Marquette is the recipient of the Gloria and William Jackson Endowed Scholarship at Northern Michigan University for the 2014-2015 academic year.

First preference in the selection for the scholarship is given to students pursuing a degree in business and have graduated from Marquette Senior High School. Second preference is given to students pursuing a degree in business and have graduated from any Upper Peninsula high school. Third preference is given to Marquette Senior High School graduates pursuing a degree in any major; fourth preference is given to graduates of any Upper Peninsula high school regardless of major.

The Gloria and William Jackson Endowed Scholarship was established in 1999 by a gift from Gloria and William Jackson.

Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Gift
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Gift

Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar