Discover More at Northern Michigan University
Press Releases

NMU Reading Specialist Program Ranked

Marquette, MI – Northern Michigan University ranks as having one of the best online master’s in reading and literacy programs and is also a Best Virtual Campus for 2019, according to OnlineMasters.com.

Northern’s master of arts in education (MAE) reading specialist degree is offered completely online through NMU Global Campus. It qualifies certified K-12 teachers for the specialized endorsement as a reading specialist on the State of Michigan teaching certificate (Code BR). The program ranks 40th in the top 50 nationwide ranking.

“Students in Northern Michigan University’s master’s degree program in reading benefit from a campus-like experience despite learning in an online classroom,” states the OnlineMasters.com description. “The virtual campus mimics the on-campus classrooms, providing distance learners with interactive courses and lectures, numerous resources, excellent faculty support and more.”

OnlineMasters.com considered academic quality, student success rates and overall affordability when ranking the programs. It also factored in enrollment and retention rates, student engagement, quality of instruction and the total cost of tuition.

Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Gift
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Gift

Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar