Marquette, MI – October 4, 2018 – The 2nd Biennial Lake Superior Fiber Festival will be held on
Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm at the Marquette Regional History Center.
- See colorful displays from quilting, knitting, and weaving guilds
- 8 Educational presentations from 10:30 – 3:15 including crochet, silk embroidery, 100 day project, quilting basics, weaving, and vintage & historic textiles
- Kid’s Corner: hands on knitting, quilting, weaving & cross-stitch from 10:30 -11:45 & 1:30 – 2:45
- Quality fiber arts for sale by guild members
- Door prizes
- Pop-up fashion show at 12:30 p.m. (To enter and submit description, contact Rosemary Michelin at 906.475.9308)
Great for all ages & skill levels, educational & fun
$7.00 adults, $6.00 seniors, $3.00 students, and $2.00 children 12 & under. For more info visit marquettehistory.org or call 226-3571.
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and 106.1 The Gift
Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar