Build Your Dream Bathroom!
Congrats to Susan Hickman! Winner of the $12,500 Deluxe Bathroom Giveaway!
Are you sick of your old, out-dated bathroom? Why not step into a brand new bathroom from Stone Reflections, Champion Glass & Countertops, Mathews Floor Fashions, Trudell Plumbing & Heating, and Great Lakes Radio.
These companies have teamed up to give you your dream bathroom – a new vinyl floor, a new vanity with mirror and lights, a matching toilet, and a brand new sink with a granite counter top. But we’re not stopping there… You will receive a BEAUTIFUL, contemporary walk-in tiled shower with new plumbing fixtures and a deluxe glass swinging door.
Take the first step toward your perfect home with this $12,500 Deluxe Bathroom Makeover!
And check out our NEW Giveaway:
The Deluxe Bathroom Makeover Giveaway is over. Sign up for our next big giveaway: Two Tickets to Paradise!
Congrats to Shelly Russell, the Winner of our Sizzlin’ Sauna Sweepstakes! Check out all the pictures from our giveaway party here!
Every Great Lakes Radio Post About the Giveaway!
- Congratulations to Susan Hickman – the Grand Prize Winner of Great Lakes Radio’s $12,500 Bathroom Makeover Giveaway
- Susan Hickman of Ishpeming Wins the $12,500 Bathroom Makeover!
- Congratulations Susan Hickman, Winner of the $12,500 Deluxe Bathroom Makeover
- You Received Your Invite, Join Us Tomorrow Night at the Red Rock Lanes for the $12,500 Bathroom Makeover
- Nobody Throws a Party Like Great Lakes Radio
- Look For Your Invite to the $12,500 Deluxe Bathroom Giveaway Party!
- The Buckets Are In! We’ll See You At The $12, 500 Deluxe Bathroom Giveaway Party on October 9th!
- Champion Glass & Countertops Of Marquette Featured In GLR Bathroom Makeover Giveaway
- Mathews Floor Fashions Features Five Grand In Flooring In GLR Bathroom Makeover Contest
- There’s Only a Month Left to Register for the $12,500 Deluxe Bathroom Makeover!
- Our Registration Deadline for the Bathroom Makeover is Only a Month Away!
- Claudia from Negaunee Is Registered for the $12,500 Deluxe Bathroom Makeover! Are You?
- Our Past Grand Prize Winner Registered at Hudson’s! Stop By and Register Today!
- Register to Win the Deluxe Bathroom Makeover at Mathews Floor Fashions
- Register to Win a $12,500 Bathroom Makeover at Champion Glass & Countertops!
- Great Lakes Radio LIVE from the Marquette County Fair!
- Visit Walt and Dennis at the Marquette County Fair!
- Gwinn Celebrates Fun Daze
- Great Lakes Radio Sizzling Summer Sweepstakes a Success!
- The Magic of the Marquette County Fair
- We’re Having a Blast at the Marquette County Fair!
- Check Us Out at the Marquette County Fair!
- Congratulations Shelly Russell, Winner of the Sauna!
- Come Talk to Us at the Marquette County Fair!
- Come Say Hi to the Great Lakes Radio Crew at the Marquette County Fair!
Champion Glass and Countertops – Marquette
700 Champion St
Marquette, MI 49855
|Mathews Floor Fashions|
Mathews Floor Fashions, Inc.
1025 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855
2 Pond Rd
Negaunee, MI 49866
|Trudell Plumbing & Heating|
Trudell Plumbing and Heating
6560 U.S. 41 – Marquette
201 W Munising Ave – Munising
|Honor Credit Union|
Honor Credit Union
490 U.S. 41 – Negaunee
2424 W U.S. 41 – Marquette
145 E M-35 – Gwinn
|BioLife Plasma Services|
BioLife Plasma Services
175 Hawley St
Marquette, MI 49855
|Mama Russo’s Homemade Foods & Catering|
Mama Russo’s Homemade Products and Catering
1710 U.S. 41
Ishpeming, MI 49849
|Red Rock Lanes & Banquet Center|
Red Rock Lanes and Banquet Center – Ishpeming, MI
1011 N Rd
Ishpeming Township, MI
122 N 3rd St
Marquette, MI 49855
|Hudson’s Classic Grill|
| Hudson’s Classic Grill
2433 U.S. 41 West
Marquette, MI 49855
|Thank You Sponsors!|
- Grand Prize: $12,500 – Bathroom Makeover
- One: $250 Hoover Auto Body Detailing
- Two: $125 Carpet Cleaning – Classic Carpet Care
- Three: HES Home Energy Audit
- Four: Auto Armor Detailing Package
- Five: 12 Strong Man Sessions from Synergy Fitness
- Six: Three Month Membership to Synergy Fitness
Our Main Sponsors:
- Mathews Floor Fashions
- Champion Glass & Countertops
- Stone Reflections
- Trudell Plumbing & Heating
- Honor Credit Union – Negaunee, Marquette & Gwinn
- Synergy Fitness
- BioLife Plasma Services
- Hudson’s Classic Grill
- Red Rock Lanes & Banquet Center
- Lake Superior Knife Sharpening
- Special Thanks to Mama Russo’s for providing dinner
Door Prizes Courtesy of:
- The Marquette Royales – Shirts and tickets
- Griffin Beverage Company – Shirts and stuff
- BioLife Plasma Services – Shirts and Cups
- Marquette Cinema – Movie Tickets
- JRJ Food Equipment – $50 gift certificate
- Fox Motors – Team UP Oil changes
- United States Air Force
- Synergy Fitness – Class Pass Book for 12 Sessions
- BioLife Plasma Services – $50 Gift Card
- Lake Superior Knife Sharpening – The Ultimate Hunting Knife from Bubba Blades
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: Remodel must be activated in Marquette County with Todd Noordyk, General Manager of Great Lakes Radio (906-361-DEAL) within 14 days of winning or prize is forfeited. Deadline: 5pm Wednesday, October 22, 2014, at which time the winner is in charge to coordinate the completion of the prize.. Management at Great Lakes Radio will follow this through till end of year, 2014, hence 12/31/14 at which time GLR releases all responsibility.
No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. The Contest is sponsored by Great Lakes Radio. Winner will be randomly chosen from qualified entrants on air and from local sponsors.
HOW TO ENTER: Listeners may call the Great Lakes Radio studio line during registration/contest times 906-227-7777, 906-227-8888, or 906-228-6800. To be entered in drawing for prize, listener must provide Name, Phone Number, Address, and the correct answer of the daily on-air promotion. GLR staff will determine correct answer prior to start of contest. Register online at wfxd.com, sunny.fm, wrup.com, wqxo.com, and broadcast-everywhere.net. You may also register to be randomly selected as a Finalist by filling out the form completely and submitting at the official sponsor registration points.
All Finalists will be selected randomly from the many different ways one may enter. Selected eligible finalists will then be sent an invitation to attend the Giveaway event. To be eligible to WIN the Grand Prize, you must be 18 years of age, signed up at one of our sponsor locations, on-air or online, be randomly selected as a Finalist, receive an invitation by mail and be present at the Giveaway Party.
You can start registering at the local sponsor locations soon. Value of prizes will vary. Dates contingent upon conference center availability. GLR Management will adjust and publish accordingly.
Potential Winners will be notified by phone, email, or mail. GLR is not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. If GLR is unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected Potential Winner, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and a new Potential Winner will be selected from remaining entries.
All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the applicable prize descriptions are the responsibility of the respective Prize Winner and his or her guest if applicable. GLR reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes must be claimed by/on a specific date to be determined by GLR. Prizes must be claimed at a location specified by GLR. To claim prize, winners must provide a valid Michigan state issued driver’s license or state identification card, except that in certain cases winners under the age of 18 may tender other appropriate identification as determined in GLR sole discretion. People under the age of 13 may not participate. Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks of winning will be forfeited.
Great Lakes Radio management reserves the right to modify these rules at any time without prior notice. On each contest, certain people, groups or businesses may be excluded based upon relationships to the prize, to the company or giveaway process. In this case, decisions made by Great Lakes Radio, Inc. management are final. If you have questions please refer to the Official General Contest Rules or call 906-228-6800.