Introduction to Federal Government Contracting April 10, 2013
April 4, 2013
What does it take to become a successful government contractor? What services and resources are available to a small business pursuing the government market? If your company has been considering diversifying into government contracting, this seminar will give you the insight you need.
This seminar will cover these topics and more:
- Classifying your Product or Service using NAICS, PSC/FSCs
- Getting Registered: DUNS, SAM
- Small Business Programs: Set-asides, HUBZone, Small Disadvan-taged Business, 8(a), Veteran Owned, etc.
- Marketing Strategies: Finding Opportunities & Subcontracting
- Services provided by the Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Check in: 12:45 to 1:00 p.m.
Seminar: 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Gogebic Community College
Copper Country Mall
47420 Hwy M-26, Room 104
There is no charge for this seminar but space is limited.
To Register Contact:
Phone: (906)789-0558 x244
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to Great Lakes Radio Stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, WQXO, and WPIQ