MAPS Announces School of Choice Openings

March 13, 2019

Marquette, MI – Marquette Area Public Schools announces School of Choice openings for non-residents in all grades for the 1st semester of the 2019-2020 school year.

Application forms may be obtained at any MAPS school building or at the Superintendent’s office. Completed application forms will be accepted through Friday, September 6, 2019. The district will make every effort to accommodate building preference at the elementary level, but retains the right to make the final building selection for student placement. The enrollment deadline for students accepted under the School of Choice program is Friday, September 6, 2019.

Students must reside within the Marquette-Alger RESA to be eligible for School of Choice at MAPS.

Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and The Gift 106
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and The Gift 106

Marquette, Michigan Calendar; Ishpeming Calendar; Negaunee Calendar; Gwinn Calendar; Negaunee Calendar and Events; Upper Peninsula Calendar of Events; Escanaba Events and Calendar

Comments

Got something to say?